Thursday, September 16, 2010

New Romance?! ^^


Finally after the long wait we have "official" MCR news!!

*chuckle* Which you can all read here! I also recommend buying this Issue of Rolling Stone as there are a couple of other good articles fellow music lovers might enjoy... ^_-

The most exciting part of this for all of you guys will probably be that 11/22 official Album Release Date!! Ah yes, very exciting stuff afoot to be sure!! ^_^

(Hee, me... I'm just stoked that they're all so happy. This album is going to be delicious candy-coated sound waves in motion and I can't wait to drink 'em all in.) ^^

So! In the meantime, keep your eyes on the five secret twitter accounts!! (The newest being @PartyPoison!!) And keep your electric eye here for more to come... ^_-

Oh yeah... and the last print finally dropped and sold out in under two hours... consider this a consolation prize from me to all of you... ^_-





Till next week... ^^

- N

No comments:

Post a Comment