Thursday, August 26, 2010

Something is About to Happen... ^^

First off, no entries were posted so I just decided to go with this awesomeness for now -



And now for some news!!

Let's see, last week I randomly found this, and I have a feeling this page will be worth keeping an eye on come concert season. ^_-

Next, MCR has yet another killer shirt for you all at HT! Get it while it lasts cause these things sellout like candy. ^_^

In other news, @mikaelgm's twitter was the place to be last week as he decided to drop this on all of us... ^^

Even MCR seemed to want to get a little officially cryptic with us!




So what is about to happen?? As with all things MCR only time can tell!! In the meantime, I suggest you all just sit back and have some fun dissecting this. ^_-

- N

4 comments:

  1. I'm freaking ready for them to drop the album already. I'd dying with anticipation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. Me too. It gets a bit worse every day really. ^_-

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope it comes out soon!!!!
    MCR just gotta do it soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete